Derby is home to some of the global giants of transport technology, and one of the world’s great supply chain clusters.
Infinity Park Derby takes this legacy to the next stage – making sure that the UK renews its position at the forefront of innovation.
Derby is at the very heart of the advanced manufacturing and high performance engineering sectors, where aerospace, automotive and rail play a key role in the city’s industrial legacy. Rolls-Royce, Toyota and Britain’s only train manufacturer Bombardier, employ over 20,000 people, with thousands more employed in supply-chain businesses.
- Distance to Rolls-Royce = 500 metres
- Distance to Bombardier = 1.8 miles
- Distance to Toyota = 4 miles
- Distance to JCB = 17 miles
- Distance to Nestlé = 13 miles
- Distance to Molson Coors = 11 miles